We hope to see you soon!
During the COVID-19 pandemic the church has not been open for Sunday morning services since March 8, with the exception of two Sundays on June 21 and June 28. Due to the increase in cases in Warren County, the leadership chose to discontinue in-person worship services.
We currently offer online worship posted on Sunday mornings. On July 19 and July 26 the church offered drive-in parking lot worship at the Outreach Building, broadcast through the radio station 93.3FM.
RETURN TO CHURCH!
We are excited to move worship services back to our pre-Covid19 times and locations beginning August 2!
8:00am in the Outreach Building with masks highly recommended and social distancing maintained by ushering. Singing if masked. Praise Band for worship. Service length of 45 minutes.
10:30am in the Historic Sanctuary with social distance maintained by ushering. Masks are absolutely required. No congregational singing but soloist and organ/piano music for worship. Service length of 30 minutes.
Online worship video will be posted at 7:00a.m. for those who are isolating. We will maintain our video worship at the current time.
Sunday School will not be meeting until a plan is in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
We will not resume Wednesday night activities until further notice.
Join us at Church
- Worship Services- Sunday Morning: 8:30 am (contemporary) or 10:30 am (traditional).
- Sunday School: 10:30 am Sundays.
- WOW: Wednesday Night Program: 5:00 pm Dinner, 6:00 pm programming for all ages.
Join us at Home
- Charter Cable Channel 193 – Sundays at 9:30 am and 5:30 pm
- Ben Lomand Channel 9 -Sundays at 7:30 am and 5:30 pm. Wednesdays at 10:00 am and 8:00 pm